cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

ORA 12154 TNS Problem

Hi,

I have tried to connect Qlikview with Oracle DB.Test connection is successful..When I choose to connect it'll show the ora 12154 error ..I have reinstalled the Oracle client Also.

Can Anyone Help me in this..its very urgent.

Thanks.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anil_Babu_Samineni

This is Qlikview Forum, I think you need to create over Oracle community. Anyway you can remove your tnsnames.ora if there aren't other tns in it. and use netmanager

Managing Oracle Net Services

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful

View solution in original post

4 Replies
devarasu07
Master II
Master II

Hi,

Have you configured Environment Variables (TNS_ADMIN, tnsnames.ora, Path etc.)

Try make sure you have tnsnames.ora file under below location

c:\Oracle\installxxx\network\admin\

also check this,

http://techiedan.com/2010/08/12/linking-qlikview-and-oracle-using-odbc/

Thanks,Deva

Anil_Babu_Samineni

This is Qlikview Forum, I think you need to create over Oracle community. Anyway you can remove your tnsnames.ora if there aren't other tns in it. and use netmanager

Managing Oracle Net Services

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks For ur Reply..

Its Connected ..Server has restarted..Then it is connecting.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Mark your reply as correct answer.