cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nprinting Pie Chart not working

Hi ,

I am new to Nprinting and trying to create a report which has Pie charts objects, But it is showing me as a tabular format rather than as a pie chart, I guess am missing something, How can I represent the same Pie chart as in Qlikview into NPrinting report? Also is there a way where we can automate Nprinting reports to desired email id's on a weekly basis? Can you please explain how we can achieve this as well please

Thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
avinashelite

I think you imported the Pie chart as a table to NPriting , try like this while building the template import the Pie chart as a image into the NPrinting and drag and drop the same you will get the pie chart representation as in Qlikview 

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I think Pie chart needed to be loaded as a image rather than Table That solved my first question

avinashelite

I think you imported the Pie chart as a table to NPriting , try like this while building the template import the Pie chart as a image into the NPrinting and drag and drop the same you will get the pie chart representation as in Qlikview 

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Can you please let me Also is there a way where we can automate Nprinting reports to desired email id's on a weekly basis? Can you please explain how we can achieve this as well please