Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Introduces a New Era of Visualization! READ ALL ABOUT IT
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Not getting added sum when selecting two financial year or any selection.

When I select two financial year am not getting the sum of both year total complaints or fbc complaints or in any of the  box the sum is not coming, only the highest year value is coming. the expression used in total complaints is :

Sum({<Year={$(=Max(Year))},TRANDATE={'>=$(vStartDate)<=$(vMonthEndDate)'},Quarter=,HalfYearFin=,Month=,Day=>}CMP_CUSTOMER_CALL_COUNT)

where vStartDate is :=If (GetSelectedCount(Month)=0 And GetSelectedCount(Quarter)=0,MonthStart(Date(Max(Date))),Date(Min(Date)))

and vMonthEndDate is :=MonthEnd(max(Date))

the default view without any selection should shows current month data only in the 6 boxes, and when selected any particular financial year or Months the total for the selection should come in all the boxes. The box is a gauge and straight table selected in fast type change in the general tab of a chart.

Can anyone please help me in solving this. Please check the sample as attachment to get some idea.

5 Replies
jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

This part is selecting the latest/selected year:

Year = {$(=Max(Year))

Change to

Year = (">=$(=Max(Year) - 1) <=$(=Max(Year))")

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein
Not applicable
Author

With the above expression I am getting 0 as result.

Not applicable
Author

Thank you Jonathan for your reply, but with the above expression am getting 0 as result.

jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

I suggest you upload a sample qvw containing some representative data.

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein
Not applicable
Author

Thanks for the reply Vineeth, but still after removing Year={$(=Max(Year))} when am selecting two financial year its showing value for the highest year only.