Did you mean: 
vardhan1305
Contributor II
Contributor II

Need to populate the result only on first field

Hi,

Below is the tabale

Country      population           actual population                       C

Sweden       20                        20                                             -

Ireland        30                        50                                             -30

Ireland          30                        54                                             -30

Ireland          30                        73                                             - 30

Ireland         30                         60                                              -30

Ireland         30                           80                                              -30

Output:

Country      population           actual population                       C

Sweden       20                        20                                             -

Ireland        30                        50                                             -30

Ireland          54                        54                                             -

Ireland          73                        73                                             -

Ireland         60                          60                                              -

Ireland         80                           80                                              -

i have created a column population and  I need to populate the value 30 on the first row (ireland)  and the remaining values should be the same as in actual population.

Please help me out.

1 Reply
vishsaggi
Champion III
Champion III

May be this?

= IF(Population - ActualPopulation = 0, ActualPopulation, Population-ActualPopulation)