cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Need help new to qlikview

I have 3 tables

One table with employee activity with fields

activity date, completed activity 1, product 1 sold, product 2 sold, userid(primary key)

second table employee details with fields

employee name, manager name, userid (foreign key from activity table), callerid(foreign key from calls table)

Third table calls with fields

customercallingid, date of call, callerid(primary key)

i need to show these measures

total volume of calls made

completed activity as a percentage of all calls (the values in the column are 0 and 1 where 1 says activity completed )

product 1 and product 2 sold ( the values in the column are 0 if the calls end up in not selling and 1 if the call ends up in selling the product)

product 1 and product 2 sold rate as percentage of all calls

The leveling of the data should be grouped for whole company, by manager name and by agent

I need advice on which charts can i use. I tried many charts but always ending up with messy dashboard

3 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Whole Company --> Use Gauge chart or Text Object

by manager name and by agent --> You can use Bar chart or Line chart or straight table or Pivot table.

maxgro
MVP
MVP

In your qlikview installation folder there is a qlik doc (Data Visualization.qvw) with some help on choosing the right chart. Other help here

http://www.perceptualedge.com/articles/misc/Graph_Selection_Matrix.pdf

Not applicable
Author

Hi Thank You I will have a go with those charts and see whether i can manage to sort it .  Is there any private way i can send qvd files to you so i can be clear what issues i am having in doing it so