Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bgreennc
Contributor II
Contributor II

Need help calculating escalation levels

Hello Qlik experts,

I need help with a Qlikview calculation. Let me set the scenario for you.

There is an assembly line with a takt time (The time allowed to build 1 material). The takt time is displayed with a big count down clock. This assembly line has several different work stations. When all the work stations has completed their work, the clock resets, and they start building the next material. Sometimes for several different reasons, a work station is not able to complete the material within the takt time, meaning the count down clock goes negative. When the worker has a problem, they call for support - maintenance, safety, quality, engineering, etc. If the support is working to resolve an issue and the clock goes negative, this starts an escalation process. For example, if maintenance is working on an issue, and the clock goes negative, the exact time the clock goes negative is Level 0, and an escalation notification is sent out. If the issue has not been resolved, after 10% of the takt time has passed (Level1), another notification is sent out. After 20% (Level2), another notification is sent, etc., etc. When the issue has been fixed, the clock will reset, and the escalations stop.

I need to create a chart / table that shows how many notifications were sent out by department, per level of escalation:

Level                  Maintenance           Quality            Engineering          Safety                

Level 0                     6                                 5                             4                             3      

Level 1                      4                                2                              1                             0

Level 2                      1                                 1                             0

I have attached the qvw and the necessary qvd's to load the application.

Thank you in advance for your support.

Labels (3)
0 Replies