cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rjjc
Contributor
Contributor

Multi selection default list box

I have a default list box for purchase order status.  if I select a PO where all the line# on the PO have the same status then that order status is highlighted green with no problem, however if line# 1 on the PO has a status of 1 and line# 2 has a status of 3, both statuses are available for selection but not automatically selected.  That PO in fact is not getting selected, it looks like whenever i have multiple statuses for a PO the app does not know which one to highlight or selected and just does not select either at all.  How can i have both statuses selected for a PO with multiple status?

order status

1 Reply
Dalton_Ruer
Support
Support

You don't need to select them. The White values simply mean that they are what is available. Any charts will include all 3 of your order statuses. 

The behavior of List Boxes is that they should be independent. Notice below I have two spellings for the Country, but only 1 Country Code. Even though there is only 1 Country Code for either spelling of Country, neither will turn the Country Code green. 

Dalton_Ruer_0-1620239317227.png

It is possible that you (another developer) established a Trigger that says "If the user clicks on the Country then I want you to also select the value(s) in the Country Code field. But there is no real reason that I "need" to do that because all charts would default to only showing Country Code US if there others since it's the only match to the country I choose. 

Dalton_Ruer_1-1620239589173.png