Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

List Selections

Qlikview Experts,

Need help on below example. I have three customers with sales in three products. We need ability to show the filter so that user can select the products in multi select mode and filter the customers. They want to know how many customers ordered both product 1 and product 2. This filter should give them customers with orders on both products. If there is a customer with only product 1, he should not appear in the graph. Attaching example. In the example as the user selects the products it should reduce the number of users.

Advance thanks for your help.

7 Replies
Sokkorn
Master
Master

Hi,

I'm not sure I understand well on your issue. I think <Current Selections> may help you on this. Let see the sample attached file.

Regards,

Sokkorn

Not applicable
Author

Sokkam,

Thanks for the response. Let me clarify. When we select product 1 and product 2 there are only two customers X1 and X2 who ordered both the products. Customer X3 ordered only product 1. When we select multiple products like product 1 and product 2 we need to show only customers that ordered both of them not just one of them. Primary business need is to show how many customers ordered multiple products. We can't write set analysis because we have too many products.

Not applicable
Author

May not be performant enough but it works. Put this in as your expression.

if(count(distinct Product)/GetSelectedCount(Product) < 1,0,1)*sum( Amount)

Not applicable
Author

Jenkinson,

This is very helpful. Thank you.

Any idea on how to change this expression if I have to count the customers and show them by region and count only that ordered two products when I select two products?

Attaching example adding the region to the data and to the graph. In this example there is only one customer in Region R3 that ordered two products, but it shows 2 since there is other customer with only one product 1. I need to count only customers that ordered two products.

Please let me know any ideas.

Not applicable
Author

Just add Client as a second dimension and it should work correctly.

Not applicable
Author

Jenkinson,

Thanks for the response. Adding client is not solving the problem since it starts showing one bar for each client. We need the count of the total distinct clients in each region. Please see the attached example where in I added one more client in Region 3. With this Region 3 has two clients that ordered products 1,2,3. Any other ideas. Thanks for your help.

Not applicable
Author

Any other ideas? Thanks in advance.