Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Language Access Point

A nice day to everyone!

I'd like to change the language (English is the default) of the Access Point: could anyone write me the steps for doing it?

i tried changing the htm file in the foldere named WebServer, but then i don't know how to continue.

Thanks! Grazie! Gracias! Danke! Mecrçi! kosszonom!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

There used to be a technique for changing AccessPoint languages (text.xml and Settings.ini), but since QV11 that isn't possible anymore.

You can vote for a new implementation however by going here: http://community.qlik.com/ideas/2683. This idea also contains instructions on how to perform a manual translation of stuff that can be translated.

Note that your changes to the AccessPoint web files aren't officially supported.

Best,

Peter

View solution in original post

4 Replies
rahulgupta
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Hi Riccardo,

You can change the HTM files available in "C:\Program Files\QlikView\Web" for the Access point Language Change.....

Hope this helps..

Regards

Rahul

Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

There used to be a technique for changing AccessPoint languages (text.xml and Settings.ini), but since QV11 that isn't possible anymore.

You can vote for a new implementation however by going here: http://community.qlik.com/ideas/2683. This idea also contains instructions on how to perform a manual translation of stuff that can be translated.

Note that your changes to the AccessPoint web files aren't officially supported.

Best,

Peter

Not applicable
Author

Excuse me, which is the file i should change?

and what ?

thanks

rahulgupta
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Hi Riccardo,

For Access Point, you can edit the index.html file found on the path "C:\Program Files\QlikView\Web"....

You can change based on your usage and if you are comfortable in HTML.

Regards

Rahul