cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Issue with Grid chart(pie style) on access point

Hi,

I have created a grid hart with pie representation for the data points. My chart has 3 dimensions and one expression. I have also added a map as the background image.  When I publish this on the access point, the data points are not shown. Only the map is shown. It works fine in web view mode. How do I resolve this?

Regards,

Greeshma

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

The issue got resolved when i recreated the chart. I had created the chart on my personal edition(QV 11 SR 9). The issue occured when I copied this to my server which has an older version (QV 11 SR 3). Recreating the chart on the server edition resolved the issue.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
tresesco
MVP
MVP

What is your client? Have you tried with ajax? Or even, could try a different browser.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I am using ajax client. When i change the representation from pie to bubble, it shows on the access point. But i need to display in pie style.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Any help on this?

Regards,

Greeshma

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

The issue got resolved when i recreated the chart. I had created the chart on my personal edition(QV 11 SR 9). The issue occured when I copied this to my server which has an older version (QV 11 SR 3). Recreating the chart on the server edition resolved the issue.