Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Inquiry for different Qlickview Product Info and license info

Hi ,

I would like to know how to find out the current version use for the Qlikview product installed at our client server.  I manage to find the

version and licence info QlikView Enterprise Edition Server in QMC  but I am not able to find the version for the following products :

-QlikView Named User CALs (does this have a version? I am aware this is a license use for end users to view the documents but does this have a version or if we are using  version 9  of the server it is version 9 as well?)

-QlikView Professional

-QlikView Analyser +

Can you help me where to find this info and is there any link I can refer to for the latest version of this products as we are in the process of renewing the license.

Thank you

1 Reply
Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

There is n particular link to a page that contains information about products that don't exist anymore (since a long time). Just a few remarks that may be helpful:

• Named CALs are licenses themselves. They grant you the right to use a QlikView product. Named CALs can be used to visit AccessPoint documents and can be leased in QV Desktop to let you develop BI documents. Named CALs have no version number.

• QlikView Professional and QlikView Analyser+ don't exist anymore (aren't those v8.x clients?). The first has transformed into QlikView Desktop, the Analyser has become a single AccessPoint session, since in order to open a document on the server, you don't really need a client program anymore.

• You may want to contact a Qlik partner to discuss license migrations, as there is no straight path from either license to a Named or Document CAL.

• QlikView 9 has gone out of support since a while. If your client still pays maintenance fees, advise on an upgrade to 11.20.

Best,

Peter