cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sangland2
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Input field predefined list not selectable using plugin

Hi, I have QV 11.2 model that uses input fields with predefined lists to select different reports on a sheet (I know about containers). Works well in all environments except a test server accessing the live access point using IE11 browser an IE plugin (Full bowser version is OK). The model works fine using same live access point from other machines. Seems like a browser setting. However copying the same model to the test server where a test access point is running and opening in with the same browser is fine. The test server has both QV11 and QV12 Developer installed and the test access point is QV12. This should not be a factor as I'm just using the browser on the test server to the live access point. Any reason for the pull down selector to not work ?

2 Replies
marcus_sommer

The list showed nothing or something wrong? The list is generated with an expression, per loop or manually written? Had you tried (for testings) to change some settings like scroll or dropdown? Had you tried to export to excel (to see which value is really there)?

Further take a look on the release of the plugin - maybe it isn't compatible to your used server releases.

- Marcus

sangland2
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

hi Marcus, thanks for your reply. It is a normal Input Box with Listed Values in the Constraints tab, using predefined values in drop down. The drop down just does not respond. Must be a QV12 plugin version accessing a QV11.2 server access point.