cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nancypoliti
Contributor II
Contributor II

Images not always showing in straight table

I have a Straight Table that is functioning as a timeline. Each column in the table represents 10 days of a month. Using conditional formatting on the background color of each cell, I create a line from the start date to end date to the nearest 10 days and have different colors depending on the type of activity. The background color part is working fine.

I'm also noting the endpoint of the line with an image where different images have different meanings for the end date. This part works SOME of the time. See screenshots below. Why are some of my markers not showing in the first screenshot but when I reload the web browser, they appear? No changes to the QVW were made between screenshots, only a refresh of the IE browser.

Thoughts?

no image.pngimage.png

1 Reply
nancypoliti
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

It seems to hinge on the slider. The portion of the straight table that is visible on opening the document shows the icons while the portion that is hidden does not show them (after moving the slider over). Reloaded the web browser makes the icons appear.

I'm adjusting my straight table to not require a slider to work around this issue.