Announcements
Qlik Introduces a New Era of Visualization! READ ALL ABOUT IT
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Image in header of report very small

I've created a report with the Report Editor. In my header I want an image (logo) in the top left corner, text in the middle and today's date to the right. With other words a common report header.

I've inserted the image, text and data in the corresponding Header section and everything shows up in the report. My problem is that the image is very small, much smaller than it really is. I've tried with several different images, of different type, resolution and size but they always shows up very small. Is there a maximum size for an image in a report in QlikView?
If not, does anyone have any idea why this is happening?

13 Replies
Not applicable
Author

I have the same problem.

Any one can help me?

Thanks.

Not applicable
Author

Anyone who has an idea...?

Not applicable
Author

same problem here

Not applicable
Author

Hi All,

Could you send application without data?'

So. I will let you know.

Regards,

Raj Kishor

bullish35
Creator II
Creator II

Wow, can't believe there's no definitive answer posted yet. I ran across the same problem. Ultimately, I reduced the header and added a text/image object at the very uppermost right hand corner of the report. Our logo is in the object. If your users are viewing the reports via AccessPoint, shouldn't have to worry about the 'template' being messed with. Hope this helps.

Not applicable
Author

Unfortunately it seems like the only way to enlarge the image in the report header is to edit and enlarge the image (meaning the jpg file) itself via MS Paint or similar programs. I set set size to 300% and saved it as a seperate file.

advait_thakur
Creator III
Creator III

Hello Everyone,

unfortunately there is no concrete solution for this.

Just to fix up, You may create text and load image like Ellen did.

Thanks,

Advait

Join the official Qlik Enthusiast's page here
https://www.linkedin.com/groups/6513382/
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

I do have the same problem. I wasn't able to fix it yet.

Thanks

advait_thakur
Creator III
Creator III

Hello Everyone,

Its been while but I would like to make statement here.

Will you please try by loading this high resolution/pixel image ? Just stretch it and it might work.

Thank You

Advait

Join the official Qlik Enthusiast's page here
https://www.linkedin.com/groups/6513382/