Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sserdardemirr
Contributor
Contributor

I have a question regarding the total count function

Hi,

I'm new to QlikSense and I have a question regarding the total count function that I want to apply to a table cells.
I have uploaded images in this post.
There are 2 dates and 2 status.

I would like to show the records going from open to closed from the Date1 to Date2 by decrement on Table2

and

ı added the "Total" calculation field on Table2.

Formula : 
=IF(DATE1>DATE2,null(),
         IF(DATE1<DATE2,count({<"Status1"={'open'},"Status2"={'close'}>}[Product])
              , count({<"Status1"={'open'}>}[Product])))

Can you help me with the formula below for the calculation I want to create table in the 2.JPG?

additionally: i tried count total function but its counting all numbers

Thanks in advance.

1 Reply
Claude1
Contributor III
Contributor III

@sserdardemirr wrote:

Hi,

I'm new to QlikSense and I have a question regarding the total count function that I want to apply to a table cells.
I have uploaded images in this post.
There are 2 dates and 2 status. Thirty One Today

I would like to show the records going from open to closed from the Date1 to Date2 by decrement on Table2

and

ı added the "Total" calculation field on Table2.

Formula : 
=IF(DATE1>DATE2,null(),
         IF(DATE1<DATE2,count({<"Status1"={'open'},"Status2"={'close'}>}[Product])
              , count({<"Status1"={'open'}>}[Product])))

Can you help me with the formula below for the calculation I want to create table in the 2.JPG?

additionally: i tried count total function but its counting all numbers

Thanks in advance.

It's understandable that you see all dimension values, since you cleared the selection in Answer field in the set expression.

Try multiplying your existing expression with an expression that return 1 for the selected values and 0 for the excluded:

=sum( total <Question, Survey> {<Answer>} aggr(count( {<Answer>}Answer),Survey, Answer))* COUNT(DISTINCT 1)