Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MarioGB
Contributor
Contributor

Hyperlinks in Printed Reports

Dear Community ,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to report an issue that I have encountered while using QlikView, and I am seeking assistance to resolve it.

**Issue Description**:
When printing reports from QlikView, hyperlinks are appearing in the printed output here's an example:https://qlik-s.k.local/QvAjaxZfc/QvsViewClient.asfpx?public=only&size=long&fhost=QVS%40qlik-srv&name=Temp/682f388d461049949fae… . I have attempted to disable the "Enable analyzing link when printing" setting in the Print Settings dialog, but the issue persists.

**Steps Taken**:
I have carefully followed the instructions provided in the QlikView documentation to disable the hyperlink analysis feature during printing, but it has not resolved the issue.

**Additional Information**:
- I have administrative privileges in my QlikView environment.
- The issue occurs consistently on multiple reports and sheets within my QlikView document.

**Request for Assistance**:
I kindly request your support in resolving this issue. I have reviewed the settings and consulted available resources, but I have not been able to identify a solution. Your expertise and guidance would be greatly appreciated.

If there are any specific steps, troubleshooting procedures, or updates that I should consider, please let me know. I am open to any recommendations that will help address this problem.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Labels (3)
0 Replies