Announcements
Qlik Introduces a New Era of Visualization! READ ALL ABOUT IT
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to stop text re-sizing in reports?

When dragging objects to report, text and objects seem to be automatically re-sized. 

Some of the re-sizing doesn't make sense, for example the font size in the legend is automatically enlarged in the report version of the object to the point that the legend will visually truncate in the report (up/down arrows for more) despite it showing completely in the dashboard version.  Then when I make the dashboard version larger with more "white space", thinking that might be a workaround, Qlikview makes the legend text font even bigger to fill up the space, still causing the legend to visually truncate.  I can't find a way to disable this behavior.  I know you can re-size the entire object on the report, but that causes gaps between objects if you put more than one on a page and want them to line up, and its an eyeball method.

And workarounds or fixes for this?  How do you get all the objects on your report to all have the same size text AND line up for example in a 2x2 layout just like they do on the dashboard?

0 Replies