Qlik Introduces a New Era of Visualization! READ ALL ABOUT IT
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to show data instead of blanks

Hi,

I have MeetingDate which is linked to Calendar Date in Link table. So, now MeetingDate became as Date. When I am using this Date columnin Straight table it's showing Blank values eventhough it contains dates.

Could anyone help me how to show values instead of blanks.

Thanks.

2 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

If you use that field as an expression then use an aggregation function like max, avg or maybe maxstring. If you don't use an aggregation function then the only() function is used which will return null if there are several different values.

If you use it as a dimension then your data probably really contains nulls (or blanks). Check your data model to make sure the values are correctly loaded.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Not applicable
Author

Thanks and I need to use Date column as expression. actually I tried using Max(Date). when I am using Max(Date) it is showing values as

and so on

and when I am using just column name i,e Date it is showing blanks and moreover when I am using MaxString(Date) it is showing MeetingDate and LastContactDate same values but that is not the case. MeetingDate and LastContactDate are having entirely different dates in access table.

for LastContactDate I used Max(ContactDate) and it is working fine only the problem is with MeetingDate(Date).

Could you help me how to sort this problem.