Qlik Introduces a New Era of Visualization! READ ALL ABOUT IT
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cpiocpio
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

How to remove defined AccessPoint in Mobile (iPad)

Hi

I have several Access points defined, as part of the testing, but now I want to tidy the list, byremoving some.

I can see and do edits and adds, but deletes?

Mike

]

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Chris_Rice
Support
Support

Where it shows all of the Access Points, drag an individual URL from right to left and it will show a "Delete" option.

View solution in original post

7 Replies
ashfaq_haseeb
Champion III
Champion III

Hi

Do you use IOS App or Browser.

Regards

aSHFAQ

cpiocpio
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

iOS - mobile client 2

Chris_Rice
Support
Support

Where it shows all of the Access Points, drag an individual URL from right to left and it will show a "Delete" option.

cpiocpio
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

If you mean in the grey area on left which has the Add AccessPoint Button and a list of them. Then selecting any one and attempting to drag - does nothing?

Not applicable

Hi Mike

If your APN settings are incorrect, you may lose functionality, such as cellular data connectivity, and receive additional charges. Don't edit the APN unless directed by your carrier or IT manager.

If your carrier allows it, you can view the APN settings on your iOS device in Settings > Cellular > Cellular Data Network.

Settings>General>Reset>Reset Network Settings

This will erase all WiFi settings from your phone.

Saumil Jani

cpiocpio
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Why would i want to remove the Wifi Settings?

cpiocpio
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Further Update. I have another iPad (Mini) and I am finding that the Delete Option is available on that device. Unfortunately I do not have the Full sized iPad with me, which was the device with the issue.

Therefore the answer provided by Chris White is correct, for one of my devices anwyway. In fact I have tried 2 iPad Mini devices and both they work.

I will test my Full Sized one again and advise.