Announcements
Qlik Introduces a New Era of Visualization! READ ALL ABOUT IT
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to manipulate Charts?

I have a Chart Table with a few labels, like PART NO, DESC, FOB, CIF...
. And i have a box which has the following, (SUB, BP, OEM, PANEL & ENDUSER).
The idea is that, when i click any of the options, the chart table labels be changed from say FOB to FOB(SUB), or from CIF to CIF(ENDUSER).
I have attached a sample along with this post, please do check it out.
THANK YOU!
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
pover
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

What if you made the label the following?

='FOB('&only(Seg)&')'

Regards.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
pover
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

I don't understand completely what you want. Do you want to change the labels according to your selection? Or do you want to change the formula that you are calculating according to your selection?

Regards.

Not applicable
Author

Check out this example. There are 2 Charts, one called 4 COLUMN PRICE and the other is SELLING PRICE. Each Label has a different formula. So its like, both of your questions to me, thats what i want. I want the label to change when i click SUB from the seg box, or any of the options, so when i click SUB, The chart would be changed from FOB to FOB(SUB), with the calculated value inside,

you asked me, Do you want to change the labels according to your selection? Or do you want to change the formula that you are calculating according to your selection? Well, i want to try and acheive both, Is that possible ?

THanks!

(i added another example, this is with the second chart, which has SUB, PANEL, OEM, BP, & ENDUSER).

pover
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

What if you made the label the following?

='FOB('&only(Seg)&')'

Regards.