Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pashok75
Contributor II
Contributor II

How to make auto selection on today's date without manual in Qlikview

Hi Everyone,

I would like to make auto selection of data to today's date automatically without manual selection. Is there a way to do it in Qlik view.

For example I have 2020 data in the dashboard. But I need to load only today data 12/04/2020 by default.

Ashok

Labels (1)
4 Replies
Vegar
MVP
MVP

You can laborate with the QlikView document property triggers.

Eg. You can set the app to select today's date OnOpen.

pashok75
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

I tried that. But it is not working.

Vegar
MVP
MVP

Is your APPR_DATE in the same format as the output of =Today()?

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

A twist on this might be to set things in the script, use Today() to set a variable on the reload, but I guess that assumes the reload occurs after midnight, which may be an issue...  If Vegar's last post worked, be sure to circle back and close the thread by using the Accept as Solution button his post(s) to give him credit and let other Members know that did work.  We appreciate it if our Members do close out their threads.  If you did something different, you can also post that in a new comment and then use the button on that comment.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.