Skip to main content
Announcements
Announcing Qlik Talend® Cloud and Qlik Answers™ to accelerate AI adoption! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
felipehenz
Contributor
Contributor

How to get rid of the auto generated date 01/01/1900?

I am creating a pivot table where the dimension is the date and the expressions are the stages of a sales pipeline. The table looks ok except there is a date that is not in my database 01/01/1900 that is automatically generated by Qlikview. How can I get rid of it?

Labels (1)
  • Date

2 Replies
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

HI,

It seems your date field has one of the value as number "2".

Because when Qlik tries to convert the number 2 into date, you will get the date as 01/01/1900.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Felipe, were you able to confirm Kaushik's theory as to why that date was appearing by searching the raw data to confirm if one of the values was in fact a 2?  If so, please be sure to use the Accept as Solution button on his post to give him credit and let others know that was the problem.  If you are still doubtful, you could try simply loading that field in using the Text() function on the field, as that should confirm things pretty quickly that way, best I have to try to help here.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.