Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pascos88
Creator II
Creator II

How show the description of legend in a bar of the bar chart

Hello,

I need to show an error code, that I already have in my  legend inside my barchart. I want to get rid of the timeperiods inside my bar but not of the time values on the expression axes.

In order to understend what I need, I added a screenshot.

Thanks for any help.

Pasquale

8 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

simply unclick the Option "Values on Data Points" in tab Expression for your Expression

you still see the values in your axes, but not in thebars

pascos88
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Thanks for your answer Rudolf but I guess you did not understand my question well. I know how to get rid of the timestamps inside my bars. But what I need is to put the error codes INSTEAD of the timestamps.

Thanks for any helps

Pasquale

Anonymous
Not applicable

I really misunderstood your request

but why do you want the error code additionally?

one Point is that there is not enough space (left bar, bottomvalue) to show the error code

second Point, it is not a good solution to have redundant Information on a Chart.

if you donot want the legend on top right you may Change the Position ny cliklcing Ctrl+Shft and

Position the legend to a better Position for you

pascos88
Creator II
Creator II
Author

I need to put the text of the legenf (144 Higt windspeed ; 3224 SWDS High Wind..) inside the correct bar.

Thanks

Pasquale

Anonymous
Not applicable

only chance would be to use textobjects and position them with toplevel above the chart

nagireddy_qv
Creator II
Creator II

Hi

May this will help you. instead of text boxes ..add the text in Presentation tab-->Text in Chart or and some conditional text in the Reference line option.

Anonymous
Not applicable

right, also an Option to solve this problem

tobivogt
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Hi,

might be the Dual function an option to format your values with texts and to have an value behind this, too?

Regards,

Tobias