Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rajiv-Dharia
Contributor III
Contributor III

How can i change the Source in Qlikview Server application, From AX to D365 for a field

How can i change the Source in Qlikview Server application, From AX to D365 for a field. Data source for a field has moved to AX D365 and we have to click on the source to D365 to see the report. Attatching the Screen shot for the same below.

Labels (1)
2 Replies
Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi,

I don't understand the question you are asking.  Are you talking about the tab names?  If so Click on the Tab on the top row and rename.

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
Rajiv-Dharia
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Bill,
The issue is, in the application I have a multibox where there is a field name Business unit. One of the Business unit (Mexico) used to pick data from Data source AX. But since January for Mexico business unit the Data source is changed to D365. So in the source option in a Multibox we have to change it to D365 as by default for Mexico it is still showing AX and the old data. I am a new learner of Qlikview so struggling to fix this. 😊
Regards
Rajiv Dharia