Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
swatida
Contributor
Contributor

Getting a error when added tablebox to Qlikview access point System: CQvXmlInterfaceRequestHandler - CatchAll: Ino(-1). Fno(113). Threw an error...

I am able to open my dashboard in Qlikview access point, also able to filter data in it. Whenever I add some tableboxes in report, it's getting hanged which wasn't the case earlier. Though data is huge around 300 millions, also 122GB RAM is there to support it.

So once the dashboard gets hanged and I reopen it shows all tabs blank with no data and objects. I checked Session and Event logs for same, Session logs shows "Socket closed by client" to be the Exit reason which is not the case. Event logs shows error as follows "Error System: CQvXmlInterfaceRequestHandler - CatchAll: Ino(-1). Fno(113). Threw an error..."

If I again remove tablebox from QMC server objects, dashboard loads without any issue.

Can someone please help with this.

Labels (1)
  • Other

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

Hi @swatida,

My first impression after reading your issue description is that the table you're attempting to add to this QVW is causing the QlikView Server (QVS) memory to become saturated and exceed the QVS High working set; and that QlikView is having to rely on Windows page file for memory instead of physical RAM.  The error from the QVS events log you referenced is really vague and not very helpful - Fno (113) refers to DeleteCollaborationObject. See article What does each CQvXmlInterfaceRequestHandler mean? 

Suggest that you ensure that you have the QVS logging set to High Verbosity (if it's not already) as detailed in article Best setting for QlikView Server logging, and then reproduce your issue.  Check the QVS Event log for WorkingSet: Virtual Memory exceeded warnings. If you do have them, see articles What does "Warning WorkinSet: Virtual Memory is... log line mean? and Troubleshooting QlikView Server resource problems and crashes.  If you can share the logs, we can take a look at them for you.  If you cannot, then suggest that you open a case with Qlik Support.

Another great resource you can use is the Document Analyzer qvw to analyze the structure the qvw and it's underlying table structure.

Best Regards

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

Hi @swatida,

My first impression after reading your issue description is that the table you're attempting to add to this QVW is causing the QlikView Server (QVS) memory to become saturated and exceed the QVS High working set; and that QlikView is having to rely on Windows page file for memory instead of physical RAM.  The error from the QVS events log you referenced is really vague and not very helpful - Fno (113) refers to DeleteCollaborationObject. See article What does each CQvXmlInterfaceRequestHandler mean? 

Suggest that you ensure that you have the QVS logging set to High Verbosity (if it's not already) as detailed in article Best setting for QlikView Server logging, and then reproduce your issue.  Check the QVS Event log for WorkingSet: Virtual Memory exceeded warnings. If you do have them, see articles What does "Warning WorkinSet: Virtual Memory is... log line mean? and Troubleshooting QlikView Server resource problems and crashes.  If you can share the logs, we can take a look at them for you.  If you cannot, then suggest that you open a case with Qlik Support.

Another great resource you can use is the Document Analyzer qvw to analyze the structure the qvw and it's underlying table structure.

Best Regards

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!