Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

General script error

Dear Experts ,

I am getting general script error often 10 day once r weekly once . My extraction QVW will take average execution of 4 1/2  hours to generate all qvd file . i scheduled on daily basis . nearly 35 QVW file having dependency of my extraction . Once extraction got failed then all other qvws(35) also getting failed . its include some major report like finance and sales where daily transaction getting affected and user cant see their current record .

I cross checked with log file , its showing General script error , execution failed , and i have pasted few lines from log file .

Please check and suggest .

(2016-02-12 03:12:12) Information: The Source Document reload complete. DocumentPath=D:\Qlikview\www\Extraction LSF QVD.qvw

(2016-02-12 03:12:12) Information: Memory Allocation Delta for this file=190.80 Mb. Available Physical Memory Before Reload=59666.63 Mb. Available Physical Memory After Reload=56008.52 Mb. Total Physical Memory=56008.52 Mb.

(2016-02-12 03:12:12) Error: The Source Document was NOT reloaded successfully. DocumentPath=D:\Qlikview\www\Extraction LSF QVD.qvw.

(2016-02-12 03:12:12) Information: Closing the document.

(2016-02-12 03:12:13) Information: Closed the QlikView Engine successfully. ProcessID=2120

(2016-02-12 03:12:13) Error: The task "Extraction LSF QVD.qvw" failed. Exception: || QDSMain.Exceptions.TaskFailedException: Task execution failed with errors to follow. ---> QDSMain.Exceptions.ReloadFailedException: Reload failed ---> QDSMain.Exceptions.LogBucketErrorException: The Source Document was NOT reloaded successfully. DocumentPath=D:\Qlikview\www\Extraction LSF QVD.qvw.  ||    at QDSMain.ReloadTask.VerifyConditions(TaskResult taskResult) ||    at QDSMain.ReloadTask.Reload(String fileName, TaskResult taskResult, String sectionAccessUserName, String sectionAccessPassword, eReloadOptions reloadOption, String variableName, String variableValue, Boolean moniterCpuUsage) ||    --- End of inner exception stack trace --- ||    at QDSMain.ReloadTask.Reload(String fileName, TaskResult taskResult, String sectionAccessUserName, String sectionAccessPassword, eReloadOptions reloadOption, String variableName, String variableValue, Boolean moniterCpuUsage) ||    at QDSMain.DistributeTask.Execute(TaskResult currentTaskResult) ||    --- End of inner exception stack trace --- ||    at QDSMain.DistributeTask.Execute(TaskResult currentTaskResult) ||    at QDSMain.Task.AbstractTask.TaskExecution(ILogBucket logBucket, TaskResult taskResult)

(2016-02-12 03:12:13) Information: Task Execute Duration=05:42:12.9400000

(2016-02-12 03:12:13) Information: TaskResult.status=Finished

(2016-02-12 03:12:13) Information: Notifying all triggers of new state:FinishedWithErrors

(2016-02-12 03:12:13) Information: Notifying all triggers of new state:FinishedWithErrors - completed

(2016-02-12 03:12:13) Information: Saving Task Result

5 Replies
awhitfield
Partner - Champion
Partner - Champion

Hi,

have you got generate logfile enabled in the actual qvw, this will help to identify the failure cause?

Andy

avinashelite

could you please share the actuall log file ? we will not get much infomation from the about deatils

santhosh_k_n
Creator II
Creator II

Hi Sriram,

Can you enable the Document log for the QVW to identify at which the row the Load gor failed.

Also make sure there are no parallel jobs during your reload which occupies more memory.

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

SK

Not applicable
Author

Dear All ,

Thanks for your reply , I have attached generated log file from QVW and QMC Log .

Kindly check and suggest .

avinashelite

Hi Sriram,

As per the log I think your QVD path is not specified properly ..check with the / and \ slashes

STORE JobCharge into ../QVD/FSL/JobCharge.qvd

also check whether the JobCharge.qvd is open with some other job ?? in this case also it does't allow you to overwrite the qvd .