Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nakuldev
Creator
Creator

Fractile calculation in Bar chart

Hi All,

I am facing an issue with Fractile calculation in Bar chart. Wherever we have no data for any of the fractile then the bar-offset is going wrong. I have used min() in bar-offset but  wherever we have no data for any of the fractile then the min() value is getting doubled and displayed in the chart. I tried with couple of logic's in order to avoid it. Could someone help me with this issue.

For example; In the attached sample.qvw you can check with Crane Mechanic Labor type.

PFA sample.qvw

Thanks & Regards

Nakul

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
10 Replies
sunny_talwar

Why do you think that the minimum is getting doubled for Crane Mechanic? Look at this image

Capture.PNG

Minimum is 70 and that's where the chart is starting from...

nakuldev
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Sunny!

For me its still showing up from 140. Have you done any changes? If yes could you please share your file.

Image.PNG

sunny_talwar

No changes

nakuldev
Creator
Creator
Author

Hey Sunny!

Have you applied any other filters other than Labor Type? I can still see the bar starting from 140. When I put the same expression in text object it is showing as 70 but bar is starting at 140.

sunny_talwar

No other selection

Capture.PNG

QVW attached here Re: Fractile calculation in Bar chart

nakuldev
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Sunny!

I have opened the version which you have sent sample(8) but its very strange. I still see the bar starting from 140. Is this something which I have to do it from my end?

Image.PNG

sunny_talwar

May be a version issue.... which version of QlikView are you using?

nakuldev
Creator
Creator
Author

QlikView November 2017 SR3

Version : 12.20.20400.0

sunny_talwar

I am on Version 12.10 SR2.... Is it possible for you to downgrade?