Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nigelapt
Contributor III
Contributor III

Filtered Results does not match Statistics Box

Hi guys

I have been through many of the existing discussions, but can't quite find the answer I need.

I have a dashboard based on a single table, containing a list of alerts received from our server estate -

mgmt group, date/time, device, alert name, status, resolution, resolved by.

The table is populated by loading the contents of 2 csv files - one from production and one from uat.

The format of the csv files is identical.

When I check the number of rows in the CSV files before load the total is 264,355

In QV, I have a statistics box (Text Count of mgmt. group) and after load the total unfiltered is also 264,355

However the Filtered Results table does not match even with no filters applied.

The status bar only shows 254,565 x 16 rows and when I export back to Excel I just get 254,566 rows returned.

Please can you help me understand where I have gone wrong.

Thanks

Nigel

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
marcus_sommer

It just meant that there are duplicates in your data respectively within your used table. To display all records you need to have an unique identifier for them. If no one exists you could create one with recno() or rowno().

- Marcus

View solution in original post

2 Replies
marcus_sommer

It just meant that there are duplicates in your data respectively within your used table. To display all records you need to have an unique identifier for them. If no one exists you could create one with recno() or rowno().

- Marcus

nigelapt
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thanks Marcus for the quick reply.

That sorted it.

I just had to add RecNo() as [DWH RecNo] during load.

Thank you very much!

Nigel