Did you mean: 
keerthika
Creator II
Creator II

Filter not working

Hi All,

My Expression is

=Sum({[POS]<YearPeriod = {$(=Max(YearPeriod))},MonthPeriod = >}[POS Sales])+

sum({[POS]<YearPeriod = {$(=Max(YearPeriod))},MonthPeriod = ,[BP Category 1 ID] = {237599,17421}>}Sales)+

sum({[POS]<YearPeriod = {$(=Max(YearPeriod))},MonthPeriod = ,_HandlerID = {'P1%CHA'}>}Sales)

when i filter some other BP Category 1 ID in the table the above mentioned two id is not disappearing , cam any one give some idea for this to work

Tanks,

keke

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
swuehl
MVP
MVP

Your assigning a constant set of values to the field in your set expression. To consider user selections in that same field, you can use

Implicit Set Operators

-->

[BP Category 1 ID] *= {237599,17421}

View solution in original post

4 Replies
swuehl
MVP
MVP

Your assigning a constant set of values to the field in your set expression. To consider user selections in that same field, you can use

Implicit Set Operators

-->

[BP Category 1 ID] *= {237599,17421}

keerthika
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi stefan,

Amazing , thank you so much.

publication1
Contributor III
Contributor III

I have a very similar issue 

This is my KPI -

Count (distinct{$<BANDWIDTH_MBITS ={'10000'},ORDER_TYPE ={'PROVIDE'}>}ORDER_NUM)

Note:- I have added the $ to allow change when a user filters however It i select "SOUTH" the value does not change.

Misc Info - All data is from a single table and there is a column called Region with North, South, East, West but when selecting any the value does not change. 

Thanks in advance.

SA_VO
Contributor II
Contributor II

Replying 4 years later to say this has been a time-saving solution! Struggled getting a very large table to allow filtering, this was the fix needed. 

Adding the *= instead of = for all fields that are in the set expression but  should allow filtering solved it all.

Thanks!