Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
apoorvasd
Creator II
Creator II

Error when loading data from Access db files

Hello Everyone,

I get the following error when tried to pull data from access db files. All these days it was working fine, but from past 3 days, the report is failing due to this error. I tried to recreate the connection, even that didn't help me. Any help in fixing this error?

Accessdb error.PNG

Accessdb error2.PNG

Thank you.

4 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

For me this sounds as "MS Access" got upgraded. The latest version of MS access should enable "SSL package with trusted". Please plugin that and re-create using the same settings.

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
apoorvasd
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi,

Thanks for the response!

But could you please tell me where I can enable this option?

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Please talk to Certificate team. They will configure for you as you are the developer, You won't have permission.

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Just a quick side note as well, I generally do a Google or other search on these messages, and most of the time they are going to be Connector related when there is a SqlState message and subsequent error message, we are just returning in our logs what the Connector has passed back to us, so be sure to do that search as generally that should help point in the right direction as well.

I believe the other poster is likely on the right track as well from the message, but I just wanted to add some additional info on how to try to get some further information for anyone checking this in the future.  Oh, if the other poster's comment ends up helping you resolve things, do not forget to come back and mark things as the solution, so others have that confirmation.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.