cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dharmen
Contributor
Contributor

Error message: The Document ...qvw failed to load

While opening mentioned 1_staging_R12.qvw QVW file getting below error. I have checked this qvw file is not corrupted. Can anyone help in this. 

Dharmen_0-1658400247367.png

Thanks in advance

Labels (4)
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
ramasaisaksoft

As per your attachment, you have QlikView Personal Edition so you can't able to open/Run/ to reload the others applications.

FYR...

ramasaisaksoft_0-1658401959635.png

When you have QlikView License key then only ,you will capable to open any other .qvw files.

View solution in original post

Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

Hi @Dharmen,

With Personal Edition, you are limited to a small number of recovery attempts to use on QVWs which were not created by you. See the section What is "Document Recovery?" in the documentation QlikView Personal Edition FAQ.

Best Regards

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!

View solution in original post

4 Replies
ramasaisaksoft

As per your attachment, you have QlikView Personal Edition so you can't able to open/Run/ to reload the others applications.

FYR...

ramasaisaksoft_0-1658401959635.png

When you have QlikView License key then only ,you will capable to open any other .qvw files.

Dharmen
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi,

The same qvw file opened many times didn't face any issue with personal edition.

Then why i am facing this right now?

Thanks in advance. 

ramasaisaksoft

if you only creates that .qvw file then it will open some time i mean as you said but after some time it won't open this is Qlik Tech organization privacy policies we can't say  

Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

Hi @Dharmen,

With Personal Edition, you are limited to a small number of recovery attempts to use on QVWs which were not created by you. See the section What is "Document Recovery?" in the documentation QlikView Personal Edition FAQ.

Best Regards

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!