Qlik Introduces a New Era of Visualization! READ ALL ABOUT IT
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Drill down functionality

Hi All,

I need to get confirmation from qlikview experts on drill down, Please find the attached file for reference. In this application there are two orgainzations are there, india and USA, if i click on india then it shows respective regions and drills to country once you do action on it, that is fine, but if i select the USA, then directly it shows me country instead of region.( I know it will do if single transaction is there),

But is there anyone who has a solution to show region, without static changes, then it will be usefull for me.

Regards,

Ravi.

2 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi ,

In your Inline table the grouping is not done accordingly as you can see N america is repeted in two

regions which is part of organizations India and USA , so that is why when you  select USA it

goes directly to countries.

i have re created your Inline table which will show drill down as you accept

please see attachement

Thanks

Anant Dubey

Not applicable
Author

Hi Anattneo,

Thanks for your reply, but that is not the case where we should not add up the data into table. Whatever existense data is there using that should create a functionality like that.

Because for me 20K records are there but i can't go and check and change the data as per requirement.

Wait for some other persons reply.

Regards,

Ravi.