Qlik Introduces a New Era of Visualization! READ ALL ABOUT IT
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Drill Down Arrow - Resizing or duplicating functionality

Hi Folks

I have a model currently which includes a pivot. This pivot has a drill down functionality on the dimension.

The icon for the drill down is as per below:

Drill Arrow.png

Since the dashboard was designed for users to access from their mobile, i have changed the view setting to 50% as oppose

to 100% (as default). This works fine except that the drill down button shrinks to a point where you cannot even see it.

My questions are:

a) is there a way to resize the drill down icon?

b) is there an alternate way of rebuilding the functionality of the drill down (maybe using a button)?

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,

Magen

2 Replies
datanibbler
Champion
Champion

Hi Magen,

I have - for other reasons, but it should work for you, too - not used the Drilldown_functionality at all. Instead, where I need that possibility for the user, I have several dimensions for my chart - with the second one becoming active (with a selection) as soon as a selection on one field has been effected.

It's a bit tricky to implement, it takes some time to figure out - you also need a kind of "Back" button that will appear when a selection has been made, to return from the second to the first dimension.

HTH

Best regards,

DataNibbler

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

I had a similar problem and I solved it as in the attached qvw.

There are two overlaped objects, one for each dimension, and a fictive arrow that works as the drill down group symbol.

Elena