Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Drawing of chart failed internally

Has anyone ever seen this? I have a chart with a line graph that is blank with this message, "Drawing of chart failed internally."

The document has worked well loading data on other servers and from other databases. This is QlikView desktop version 9.00.7320.7 SR2 64bit. There are other graphs on the document that appear to be working fine.

1 Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi there! Seem this question was not very accepted for the community. hehe

So, although this is an very old question, let me put my experience here just for documenting.

I had a chart returning 'Drawing of chart failed internally'. This bar chart was build only with expressions to achienving a business requirement. Also the chart was composed for 4 expressions (or bars). What was making my app reaching this problem was that, in that specific situation, only one expression had value. So the other three bars returned the null value. These bars was not showing at all.

To solve this I forced the chart to always presenting two bars even if one of these the value was zero.

Again I think this is not your problem anymore, but maybe someone can find here a solution for yours problems.