cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
petermoyaert
Contributor III
Contributor III

Do I need AGGR ? Or something else

I created a table in which I Can see for each account manager its sales and numer of customers for a specific supplier.

I want to set off this number of customers against the total number of customers of each account manager.

However I do not succeed in adding the right formula to see the total number of customers of each account manager. It is Always reduced to the number of customers of the selected supplier.

Who can help ?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
YoussefBelloum
Champion
Champion

Hi,

have you tried Aggr ?

Aggr(sum(sales),AccountManager,Supplier)

View solution in original post

7 Replies
YoussefBelloum
Champion
Champion

Hi,

have you tried Aggr ?

Aggr(sum(sales),AccountManager,Supplier)

petermoyaert
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

AGGR(count({<Jaar_Kalender={$(=Only(Jaar_Kalender))}, Omschrijving_Merk={'Duvo+'} >}distinct Nummer_Klant), Naam_Vertegenwoordiger, Naam_Leverancier)

and

count({<Jaar_Kalender={$(=Only(Jaar_Kalender))}, Omschrijving_Merk={'Duvo+'} >}distinct Nummer_Klant)

result both in the same result and that's the number of customers where the products of the selected suppliers are sold.

I need this information, but I also want to know the total numer of customers of the account manager, to see what"s the potential.

YoussefBelloum
Champion
Champion

Try to give just sample data with your QVW

petermoyaert
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

So in the last 2 columns I get the same result. However in the last column I want to know how many customers in total this account manager has in portfolio. In this case 75, so there are 20 customers in his portfolio that do not buy the products of the selected supplier.

YoussefBelloum
Champion
Champion

ok, i see, but i was talking about the send just a a couple of lines from the source file and the app !

petermoyaert
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Don't know how to do that, but I just found out, based on your suggestion !

In the AGGR function I need to exclude the supplier. Than it works !

Thanks

YoussefBelloum
Champion
Champion

COOL !

next time try to upload your app+ sample data to the community that they can quickly help

you need to do this:

1:

screen1.png

2:

screen 2.png

at the end, don't forget to always mark the helpful answers as helpful, and the correct answer as correct !

Good luck !