cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bluecarbon
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Displaying an expression as text on axis

I have two dimensions, one Country and another a Date, And two expression one Units and other one as action. A country can take some action on a particular date and this field will have a value as 1 whenever an action is taken.

I want to display the 1 on x-axis whenever there is action taken on that particular date regardless of country. But the chart is displaying action for each country.

Is there any way to display only one value regardless of country count?

Thanks,

Rakul.

4 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Text on axis doesn't build for specific filter. Hence, It will apply for all dimension values which are respect or irrespective on field selector

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
bluecarbon
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Thanks Anil,

Is there any way to aggregate the expression in text on axis? I want it to display only one 1 rather than many 1's for each dimensions.

Thanks,

Rakul.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

I didn't decipher as much. But, marcowedel‌ Have some insights?

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
MarcoWedel

Hi,

I guess you can't aggregate the text on axis values into one single text per month, but maybe you can replace your second (country) dimension with one expression per country each:

QlikCommunity_Thread_286944_Pic1.JPG

QlikCommunity_Thread_286944_Pic2.JPG

hope this helps

regards

Marco