cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Display Fields not related to the Selections

Hi Qlik Community,

I am currently developing an application that analyzes customer behavior.  And part of this analysis is to show customers that does not by a certain product.  Right now, I am currently looking for a way on how can I display the list of customers in a straight table that does not buy the selected product in the filter. So far, I've tried using if condition and E() function in Set analysis, however I cannot achieve my desired goal.  I know Qlik has the power of gray that displays the unrelated data in the filter colored gray, however, in my actual data, I have so many customers which makes it hard to scroll for the unrelated customers at one glance.

Attached is an excel file containing the Sample Data in the "DATA" sheet and my desired result in "Expect Result" sheet.  Also, I have attached my Sample QVW file for the solutions I've tried.

Hope you can help me achieve my goal.  Thank you in advance and more power to the Qlik Community!

9 Replies
antoniotiman
Master III
Master III

May be this

sum({1<CustomerID=E({<ProductID=P()>})>} Sales)

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Antonio,

I've tried the solution that you provided however it does not generated my expected result.

The result of the set analysis you provided looks like below:

test2.jpgtest1.jpg

My expected result looks like this:

Result.jpg

antoniotiman
Master III
Master III

Your Data Model isn't correct

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

may be try this as calculated dimension

sum( {1-$<Customers = E({1<Products={''}>})>} Sales )

stabben23
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

this will help you Connect you data:

LOAD ProductID,
Products,
Price
FROM

(
ooxml, embedded labels, header is 1 lines, table is Sheet1);

LOAD Customers,
CustomerID
FROM

(

LOAD CustomerID1 as CustomerID, //add key to customer
ProductID1 as ProductID, //add key to product
Quantity,
Sales
FROM

(

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi All,

Based on checking, my model is correct. I just don't know why the result from what I've attached has incorrect data set. However, for your reference, here what my model looks like:

model.jpg

Moving forward, just to give an overview regarding my expected result here's what it looks like:

Presentation1 - PowerPoint.jpg

As you can see in the above image, what I want is when I filter Products = "Product4", my result should be Customer1 and Customer6.  Because as you can see, in my data, Customer 2, 3, 4, and 5 bought Product 4 while only Customer 1 and 6 did not purchase product 4.

woshua5550
Creator III
Creator III

Hi check this

antoniotiman
Master III
Master III

My expression should work

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

may be try this as calculated dimension

sum( {1-$<Customers = E({1<Products={''}>})>} Sales )