Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
syed_muzammil
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Decreasing the size of the image.

Hi All,

I want to decrease the size of the yellow and green circles(which are the built in images of QlikView) in my straight table. I have tried everything I can. Thanks for any help.

Regards,

Syed Muzammil.

error loading image

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable

Under Expressions, there should be a Display Options section. For your image expression, it should say Representation: Image and something for Image Formatting. I think Keep Aspect should shrink it down (if needed). In your case, it almost looks like you have Keep Aspect, but your lines are wrapped to two. If you remove the line wrap, the image would shrink to fit in the row (with Keep Aspect selected).

I don't think it is possible to shrink the built in image without resizing the height of your rows.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Not applicable

Under Expressions, there should be a Display Options section. For your image expression, it should say Representation: Image and something for Image Formatting. I think Keep Aspect should shrink it down (if needed). In your case, it almost looks like you have Keep Aspect, but your lines are wrapped to two. If you remove the line wrap, the image would shrink to fit in the row (with Keep Aspect selected).

I don't think it is possible to shrink the built in image without resizing the height of your rows.

syed_muzammil
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II
Author

Thanks a lot. That solved the problem. I had the lines wrapped up to 2. 😄

Regards,

Syed Muzammil.