Announcements
Qlik Introduces a New Era of Visualization! READ ALL ABOUT IT
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

DeSelection of multiBox having Expressions is Clearing the other Columns as well which is undesired

Hi Qlik Community Members,

- When I have a List Box or Multi Box using an Expression like

If (isNewItem, Brand)

then Only those Brands where we have isNewItem flag are shown in the List Box which is Desired by our Requirement. When we Select this Brand then isNewItem is also getting Selected and it is OK for us.

- Now, if I have another List Box which has SubBrand which is in Data Hierarchy to Brand and I code similarly like

If (isNewItem, SubBrand)

then also we get the similar output and is desired.

- Now if we DeSelect SubBrand then, the isNewItem also gets DeSelected and also the Brand gets DeSelected which is not Desired. Aslo note that Current Seelctions continues to show Brand Selected as B1 but then There is no Green symbol in the List Box.

- Attaching  SampleProblem.qvw to explain my case. MultiBox and Current Selection box to the Left are my Desired Requirement and the 3 List Box to the Right are only to show How the Selections are Behaving.

Can you kindly have a look and suggest as to How can I achieve to show only Brands and SubBrands belonging to IsNewItem Category? And also How to show the Current Selections correctly and not wipe out the Higher Selections if a Lower Selection with conditions is Selected.

Thanks.

Kuldeep.

1 Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Use different Alternate States for both listbox or multibox.

Thanks