Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Community Office Hours - Bring your Ideation questions- May 15th, 11 AM ET: REGISTER NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ipauldur
Creator
Creator

Date display in calculated dimension

Hi All,

I want to display the date field in calculated dimension. Actually, i have condition for displaying two different formats.

For example, We have "Type" and "Date" fields. So in the chart dimension, i need to display if field Type='Yes' then Date field value in "DD/MM/YYYY" format. Otherwise in "YYYY/MM/DD" format. Is it possible?

Note: Type field has Alaways one selected value.

Thanks,

Durai.

5 Replies
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

Try this.

if(Type = 'Yes',Date(Date,'DD/MM/YYYY'),Date(Date,'YYYY/MM/DD'))

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki  

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
ipauldur
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi,

Sorry. I tried this one already.But didn't worked..Its showing in julion (40876) format.

In any of one format we can..but need to include condition in the dimension field. After putting "If" condition the value changing into numbers.

Thanks for the suggesstion..Any other suggesstions?

Thanks,

Durai.

ipauldur
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi,

Sorry. I tried this one already.But didn't worked..Its showing in julion (40876) format.

In any of one format we can..but need to include condition in the dimension field. After putting "If" condition the value changing into numbers.

Thanks for the suggesstion..Any other suggesstions?

Thanks,

Durai.

kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

Can you upload the document.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
ipauldur
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Kaushik,

Thanks for your reply.

Find the attached document for your reference.

Thanks,

Durai.