cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Date Range setting

Hi All,

I have one date field Called "OPENDATE"

I had created Open From Date & Open To Date as two Calendar object with OPENDATE field.

when I select "Open From Date" automatically To date is selecting.

But I want to give From date like, 01/04/15 To Date 30/04/15. so that I can see in that time range how many records created.

Please help me.

Thanks.

6 Replies
MarcoWedel

you could create separate variables to select in and use them in your chart expressions.

Alternativeley you could use alternate states for selecting in the OPENDATE field.

regards

Marco

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

You can take two calender object with min and max date with variables.

Then in document properties, under Trigger tag use Variable Event Trigger and onChange you can set action for both variables.

Make sure you are following same date format!!

marcus_sommer

This won't work with only one field. With one field you need to select your date-range directly within your date-fields (year/month/date) or you need an action which will select the data-range whereby with only one field will it be difficult to create the search-expression for them (maybe one variable with the first selected value and another one with a counter, maybe some more) - the adantage would be that you could quite simple expressions like sum(value) within your objects without the need to filter the data within the expression with if-loops or set analysis.

But the common way how the most people use this approach is to use two independent date-variables or date-fields and using from set analysis within the expressions like: sum({< Date = {">=$(vFrom)<$(vTo)"}>} value).

See also: FromDate and ToDate Picker + SQL Server for Beginners

- Marcus

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

PFA...

FYI..its working..

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

PFA..Hope this will help you to achieve what you asked for!!!

Not applicable
Author

Hi Experts,

Thanks for your suggestion.

I got solution for my issue.

Thanks for your response.