Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
qlikviewaf
Creator
Creator

Data Selection

HI Guys,

my fact-data table is linked to the master calendar  based on the INVOICE_DATE.

Now i would like to create a graph, where the user can see data by Year/Month coming from another field (DIFF_DATE2).

There's any way to use the same selection done on the master calendar, to drive the selection on another field?

An example: have a graph where if on master calendar is selected Month = April and Year= 2017 shows all data where DIFF_DATE2 equal to Month= April and Year = 2017, so not related to the Invoice_date?

Thansk

7 Replies
shraddha_g
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

Try,

Sum({<DIFF_DATE2 = p({<Month = {"$(=max(Month))"},Year = {"$(=Max(Year))"}>}Month), Month=,Year=>}Value)

qlikviewaf
Creator
Creator
Author

what if i try with this logic

=Sum({<Year=,Month=,Year_Surgery={Year}, Month_Surgery={Month}>}WI_EUR)

can be working in this way? i tried but i didnt get any value

qlikviewaf
Creator
Creator
Author

=Sum({<Invoice_Date_Num=,Month_Surgery={"$(=GetFieldSelections(Month))"},Day=,Year=,Month=,Year_Surgery={"$(=GetFieldSelections(Year))"}>}WI_EUR)

i'm using this one now, and it works only if i remove MOnth_Surgery from the set analysis. Anyone knows why?

Anil_Babu_Samineni

This works when we are selecting only one. But if you select multi then it won't for that try this?

=Sum({<Invoice_Date_Num=,Month_Surgery={$(=Concat(Chr(39) & GetFieldSelections(Month) & Chr(39), ','))}, Day=,Year=,Month=,Year_Surgery={$(=Concat(Chr(39) & GetFieldSelections(Year_Surgery) & Chr(39), ','))}>}WI_EUR)

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
qlikviewaf
Creator
Creator
Author

Works, but only selecting ONE month and JUST ONE yea.

I have to put this information in a graph by months.

Is something possible adjusting somehow the formula?

Thanks

Anil_Babu_Samineni

For sure, This will work. Not sure what you mean to say. Can you elaborate more

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
qlikviewaf
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi,

this is what i mean, i would like to have a graph with all month , but if more than one is selected the formula doens't work anymore.

What can i do?

issueeeeeeejasodfdsa.png