Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bharatkishore
Creator III
Creator III

Data Link between tables

Hello All,

I have data so that i can display min and max of those values. My question is when i took two list boxes lotno and Imm there is so no data link for those two list boxes.

When i click on lotno-E1 the min value is 1 and max value is 1. But this data is not applying for the list box Imm. It is storing the previous values. Please tell me how to get the data link. I am attaching my application for your better understanding.

Regards,

R. Bharat Kishore

9 Replies
Jason_Michaelides
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi Bharat,

I can't see what you're trying to achive here.  How should the two tables link?  When you select LotNo E1, what should you see in IMM etc?

Jason

bharatkishore
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Thanks for the reply jason. Jason just take two text boxes and in that text box give condition min(A) and max(A) and now when you did not  select any thing you will get values as 1 and 5.

But when you click E1 in list box called "LotNo" the min value will be 1 and max value will be 1 because there is no link between those two tables. U can check in table viewer.

I hope you got it.

Bharat

Jason_Michaelides
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

I can see what does happen, I want to know what you want to happen!  It's very difficult to understand what you are trying to achieve.

bharatkishore
Creator III
Creator III
Author

When i click E1 in  LotNo list box the max value for A in IMM list box should be 1 instead of 5.

Jason_Michaelides
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Can you post a real-world example?  What is the data you have and what do you want to see at a high level?

bharatkishore
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Jason

it is not uploading because it contain huge amount of data. Jason when i click on E1 the min value should be 1 and max value also should be also 1. IF there is link between the two tables then it will happen. Then only  it will get the new data.

Jason_Michaelides
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

QlikView links tables on fields that are named the same. What are the common factors between your tables?

bharatkishore
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Thanks a lot for your time. We don't have any common factors in those two tables. Is it possible jason to get result?

Jason_Michaelides
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

So why do expect to get 1 as the min and max in one table when you select E1 in the other?