Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Community Office Hours - Bring your Ideation questions- May 15th, 11 AM ET: REGISTER NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Custom Legend in NP Geo Maps

Hi Community,

I am trying to implement NP Geo Maps in qlikview, i have to change the legend based on our condition for colors.

By default NP Geo MAps is showing legend, but i need to change it.

Please find the attached qlikiew workbook and advise how can i acieve this.

Condition for legend

=if(sum([Counter Distibution])/count(Banner) >= 0.80,colorPGreen,if(sum([Counter Distibution])/count(Banner) < 0.60, colorPRed,colorPAmber))

6 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

NP Geo map needed some license issue. May be i missed to store NP-IGL license file to patch. Perhaps this?

=if((sum([Counter Distibution])/count(Banner)) >= 0.8,Green(),if((sum([Counter Distibution])/count(Banner)) < 0.6, Red(),Yellow()))

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Anil,

The thing is i do not know where to put this condition in NP Geo Maps Properties. I tried changing the classes but it didnt help.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

If you are using np geo map there is option called dynamic marker under graphics section. There you need to paste with equal sign. And, if you adding expression with some static text I believe this won't worth as the map is not compatible with text using back ground. I had face one issue recently (1 week back). While exporting the data the static also appearing that my customer didn't like so I go using macro upon there request..

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Anil,

thanks for replying, i cannot see any option as graphics section in dynamic marker. currently i am using np geo map version 2.5

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Wil chck once reach the home. can you share exactly where you download the 2.5 version (I mean link)

Anil_Babu_Samineni

I believe We need to apply the code under "Dynamic Map Layer" for Dynamic ??