Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kstakpcn
Contributor
Contributor

Create cumulative line chart as percentage

Hello all,

Would it be possible to create a line chart as this? 

graph1.PNG

The amount calculated is in % and that is as shown below in the formula a cummulative. For instance, in a given month, lets say 7 - July, the % is calculated as the total sum from january to july of value A devided by the same range of sum for value B.

graph2.PNG

Thank you very much in advance! 

6 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Yes, For me it is possible since you are using Qlikview. Please share some sample data to work

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
kstakpcn
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Thanks for the reply. In what format can I share data? excel? Would that be ok?

Anil_Babu_Samineni

That works otherwise, Share the QVW with excel file to save time

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
kstakpcn
Contributor
Contributor
Author

There please find attached the excel file with the demo data.  Thank you so much!

edwin
Master II
Master II

try this:

=rangesum(above(B_Amount,0,RowNo()))/rangesum(above(Gross_Amount,0,RowNo()))

make sure you sort by month

kstakpcn
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Thank you that was really helpful,

To make it more challenging, would it be however possible to consider the rolling effect from January and on and leave December 2019 alone as is?

The offset variable doesn't produce me the correct results if i were to set it as 1 or 2.

Attached is the Excel with the formula and the december 2019 added in it.