Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Count number of clients contributing to X percent of total sales

Hi,

I have a requirement where we need to calculate the number of clients contributing to X percent of total sales.

I have attached an excel to detail the requirements (step wise) and expected output.

As mentioned in the attached excel, I need to finally display the data in a text box kind of display where I can't use any dimension. So, the entire calculation has to be done in one expression. I have put the QV expression against each step

The problem I am facing is, I am not able to get a expression for Step 2. Hence, my expression o/p for Step 3 and Step 4 are not displaying the correct output.

It would be of great help if someone can look into this and throw some light on how to approach this kind of scenario.

Thanks in advance

Suman

4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hola,

I calculated what you needed. I couldn't understand the last table hence I left it for you to do.

PFFA.

HTH

Not applicable
Author

Hi Ravichandra,

Thanks a lot for your reply.

However, I can't make the calculation in the script as per your example, since the values will change based on user selection of dates (I had mentioned that in Step 1 in the excel shared)

Since the values will change, I need to do the entire calculation in the UI and I am specifically stuck in how to do the calculation for Step 2 in UI.

Thanks

Suman

sujeetsingh
Master III
Master III

Can you provide the sample.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Sujeet,

Thanks for looking into the query.

I provided the sample in the excel attached in my question.

The only point to note is the dataset provided in Step 1 will change based on date selection by the user in UI.

Please let me know if you need any specific inputs and I would provide you the same.

Thanks

Suman