Qlik Introduces a New Era of Visualization! READ ALL ABOUT IT
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Conditional

Hi,

How to display charts based on the selectio.

For Ex:

Lest Box:

%Chart

EAD

EAD Graph

RW

RW Graph

I have different charts with above names.

If I Select EAD then EAD chart should display, like wise If I select EAD Graph then EAD Graph Chart should displa..,

Thank you.

14 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

You can try this:

WildMatch(GetFieldSelections(%Chart),'*EAD*')

rubenmarin

Hi Raj, please check attachment, i made a simple test document with text objects

Not applicable
Author

HI Anbu and Ruben,

Perfectly working with your expression.

Index(';' & Concat(%Chart, ';') & ';', ';RWA Summary;')

or

Index(GetFieldSelections(Dim1), 'A').

Anbu's Expression is so simple I can understand. Ruben, Could you please explain about your expression if possible, its bit difficulty. I have never used it before like this.

Thank you.

Not applicable
Author

Thanks Anbu and Ruben.

rubenmarin

Hi Raj,

I think the difficulty aprt of the expressionis the first parameter of the index expression:

It concatenates all possible values in %Chart field, separated by a semicolon, and it adds a semicolon before and after the concatenation, it causes that all values are in format ";[Value];".

That allows you to use ';RWA Summary;' as the second parameter of the index function so it's assured that every value starts and ends with a semicolon and also you can difference between ';RWA Summary;' and ';RWA Summary Graph;'

If you only use index([Values to search], 'RWA Summary') it will return true for 'RWA Summary' and 'RWA Summary Graph'.