cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rahulsingh12
Contributor III
Contributor III

Coloring Segment In Guage Chart

Hi I have a Guage chart in which my max is set to 100% of which I have achieved 72%.

I want the 72% achieved to be green in color and the remaining 28% to be red in color.

How can I achieve this.

Regards,

6 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

How you set Segment colors? Can you share image

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
rahulsingh12
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

I have just marked green color for segment 1 which by default covers my 72%.

Regards,

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Try to create one more segment which cover red.

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
rahulsingh12
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

I tried that.

If i create a new segment for 28% it take 28% from that 72% and marks it as red not the remaining 28% from 100 %

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Off course, Because out total Bundle loads in 72% only. That case you need to assign expressions in each segment like

Sum(TOTAL Measure) for 100% and then it allocates to 72% as Green if we enter same formulae for that

And Sum(TOTAL Measure) - 72% Formulae for 28% this should occupy 28% off each in red

rahulsingh12
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

In My pop up when I hover over the chart it now shows 100 % but I want to still show 72% as completed.