Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shanky1907
Creator II
Creator II

Check if a full week/month is selected in calendar or not

Hello All,

I have one typical condition for Calendar object.

If User filters with one Week/Month or half then the chart should not show average value of both months, the average will only show if any user filters our with dates of full months>=2.

Please help if any suggestions are there.

2 Replies
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Shashank, if you can attach a sample app with the issue, that will likely help you get some replies on this one...

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.
marcus_sommer

There are in general various approaches thinkable. One might be to try to apply rather quite simple conditions, like:

mod(count(distinct Date), 7) = 0

whereby it might need some further conditions to ensure that it always worked.

Another method could be to ignore some of the selections, for example to allow selections on year/month/week level but ignoring date-selections, maybe in this way:

sum({< date = >} value)

A further approach could be to change the calculation-logic in this way that always a proper average is calculated, maybe in this way:

sum(value) / count(distinct date)

- Marcus