Qlik Introduces a New Era of Visualization! READ ALL ABOUT IT
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Can someone crack this?

Hello Experts,

I have a annoying query for which I am searching for an answer for sometime now. I have the below expression which shows different results in Pivot and Straight Tables. Both use YearMonth only as Dimension. The result seen in Straight table is correct and I want that on the Pivot as well.

=1-pow((1-((rangesum(below(sum({$<DimTransactionType.TransactionType={'Redemption TT'}>}vLastFctPayment.Amount),0,20)))/

(sum(if(vLastFctStandingData.Measure='Total balance @ purchase',vLastFctStandingData.Value,0))))),

(1/((12*(year(max(Calendar.DateValue))-year($(vAcquiredDate))) + (month(max(Calendar.DateValue))-month($(vAcquiredDate))))/12)))

The only difference between the Pivot and Straight table expressions is the rangesum(after   and rangesum(below , can someone please help me crack this, as its really tough for me to understand if I am missing somthing around rangesum function or anything else..

LikeThis.JPG

Thanks in Advance,

Mady

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Alright, after beating around the bush for sometime, I cracked it myself... there was a problem with the NULL values in the Dimensions and ingnoring them was a problem. But its fixed now. Thanks to all the experts who viewed it 🙂

Cheers,

Happy Qliking 🙂

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Nobody?? Just trying to understand if this is really tough or I havent explained the issue clearly?

Not applicable
Author

Alright, after beating around the bush for sometime, I cracked it myself... there was a problem with the NULL values in the Dimensions and ingnoring them was a problem. But its fixed now. Thanks to all the experts who viewed it 🙂

Cheers,

Happy Qliking 🙂